Welcome to the Immune Modeling Community Web Portal. This website features news and resources relevant to investigators interested in immune response modeling for infectious disease research.
The purpose of the website is to facilitate collaboration and exchange information (including data, models, publications, events, funding opportunities) among researchers interested in using, developing and validating mathematical models of the immune response to infectious diseases. Start to Contribute
- Diehl, UB Team Help Develop Immunology Ontologies for NIH
- Does Living 'Down on the Farm' Lead to Healthier Immune Systems in Kids?
- Discovery May Help Prevent HIV
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals & U.S. Army Receive $3.5 Million Biodefense Grant to Further Develop Mass Vaccination Device
- Scissor-like enzyme points toward treatment of infectious disease
- Third Conference on Systems Approaches in Immunology
- The International Conference on Advanced Cloud and Big Data (ICCD 2013)
- The 2nd IEEE International Conference on Big Data Science and Engineering (BDSE2013)
- 20th International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2014)
- 2014 4th International Conference on Proteomics & Bioinformatics