Welcome to the Immune Modeling Community Web Portal. This website features news and resources relevant to investigators interested in immune response modeling for infectious disease research.
The purpose of the website is to facilitate collaboration and exchange information (including data, models, publications, events, funding opportunities) among researchers interested in using, developing and validating mathematical models of the immune response to infectious diseases. Start to Contribute
- Diehl, UB Team Help Develop Immunology Ontologies for NIH
- Does Living 'Down on the Farm' Lead to Healthier Immune Systems in Kids?
- Discovery May Help Prevent HIV
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals & U.S. Army Receive $3.5 Million Biodefense Grant to Further Develop Mass Vaccination Device
- Scissor-like enzyme points toward treatment of infectious disease
- 2013 10th National Centers For Systems Biology (NCSB) Annual Meeting
- ASME/FDA 2013 1st Annual Frontiers in Medical Devices: Applications of Computer Modeling and Simulation
- 2013 MULTISCALE MODELING (MSM) CONSORTIUM MEETING
- The 32nd annual American Society for Virology
- The 21st International Conference on Computational Statistics (CompStat 2014)